TRENDS

ACCESSORIES

CONSTANCE BLACK POLISHED FUME SHOE CHURCH’S

Church’s is a high-end English footwear manufacturer founded in 1873 by Thomas Church and his three sons.

Its main installations are located in the St James area of Northampton, with an estimated production capacity of 5000 pairs per week, 70% of which are exported all over the world.

In 1999, the company was acquired by the international fashion group Prada, more recently the group sold a 45% stake to Equinox, a private investment fund. Currently, the market ambition of the company is to further expand itself in the high quality footwear sector and to introduce new clothing and accessory lines.

Image: church-footwear.com